North Reading, MA 01864
North Reading, MA Business Real Estate Lodging History
North Reading, Massachusetts started with an economic base in some small industries, a few farms, and a sawmill. Lob’s Pond was the site of many mills over the years, and eventually, a small-scale boot and shoe company started up. As time went by, those shoes were worn by almost the entire town. During the Civil War, North Reading did not thrive and lost most of its major industries. North Reading, went back to a farming-based income and is today a small residential town.
Share North Reading MA information or feature your business, contact us.
North Reading, MA Settled: 1651
North Reading, MA Population:
NORTH READING MA GIFTS
- ★ Premium Quality Material ★: 70% Wool & 30% Acrylic. These mittens are super soft and warm with a plush cuff. Hand wash or spot clean recommended. Please try not to Machine Wash or Brush Wash.
- ★ Size ★: One Size. Length 10 inch, and palm width 4 inch. Stretchy to fit any size and fit all ages.
- ★ Warm Lining ★: Combat the cold in our functional mittens that feature a crochet knit design on the outside and have a fleece interior lining that will keep your hands cozy and warm throughout the winter season.
- ★ Perfect Gift ★: Gloves is the ideal gift for all your friends, which is suitable for most occasions and will quickly become their favorite everyday item! They can not only keep you warm but also a kind of stylish in cold winter.
- ★ 100% High Quality ★: If you find any quality problems with the products, please contact us in time. We will immediately provide after-sale service to ensure your consumer shopping experience. Order with confidence& Add to Cart today!!!
- We search for any book you like In Chinese, Russian and Spanish Service for Businesses, Individuals, Governments, Universities Any medium you choose, that is available Read, Learn, Research and Enjoy
- WARM HANDS,GOOD GRIP AND COMFORTABLE FOR EXTREME COLD WEATHER – OZERO Winter Work & Ski Gloves are lined with thermal TR lining and filled with 150g insulation insert to provide superior warmth and comfort in extreme cold weather as low as - 40°F to contribute to make these gloves the warmest gloves.Please refer to the size chart in the product image area to choose the fittest size
- WINDPROOF, WATER RESISTANT, SWEAT-ABSORBENT, SNOW PROOF – The unique air design of the winter sports gloves feature windproof and water-resistant nylon outer layer inserted with breathable and waterproof inserted TPU membrane that protect your hand from harsh weather and cold snowmelt while allowing air to flow through the snow gloves to keep your hands sweat-free and flexible
- GREAT FOR WINTER CHORES AND OUTDOOR SPORTS IN THE SNOW – These work gloves for men & women with“double stitches” seal and cow leather palm reinforced by wear-resistant cowhide patch between thumb and forefinger provides superior durability, wear-resistance and even aids in grip on shovels, ski poles, hockey sticks and so on
- ADJUSTABLE LONG SLEEVE GLOVES – OZERO winter gloves with 5-inch extra long sleeves keep warmth and protect your hands from cold wind and splashing snow while working or skiing.The accessory adjustable belt on the wrist and the controllable cuff with flexible strap allow you to keep warm in heavy wind and snow weather
- PERFECT FIT FOR UNISEX – Choose snug-fit size from M, L, XL ,XXL. Measure your hand circumference to find the right size on the size chart.If you are debating between two sizes or you like relaxed feeling, choose the larger size
- A fun way to protect tables: Hand guests a piece of The Bay State to place their drink on; a great conversation piece
- Terrific for anyone who loves Massachusetts: the state is split in quarters across all four coasters with laser-engraved artwork calling out the sights and places that make it great; put the coasters together to complete the picture
- Perfectly pint sized: Coasters are sized 4 inches by 4 inches to accommodate a wide variety of popular glasses from pints to coffee mugs to wine glasses and more
- Great for gifts: Coasters come wrapped with a colorful state-themed tag and include a sturdy case— perfect for housewarming gifts
- Bamboo is better for the environment; Moso bamboo is an incredibly durable material and it is a renewable resource which grows quickly and doesn’t require clear cutting, artificial irrigation or replanting.
- Material: High quality stainless steel and alloy.
- USA state map pendant keychain,perfect long distance friendship gift!
- Packed in a beautiful red velvet gift bag, and it's really perfect for gift giving.
- If, for whatever reason,you don't absolutely love your jewelry, just contact us and we will do absolutely anything needed.
- HOME STATE PRIDE: Inset box sign with a dimensional Massachusetts state silhouette and background list of the most populated cities
- SHOW LOVE FOR YOUR HOMETOWN: Includes an adhesive mini red heart to be placed in your hometown or favorite spot
- DISPLAY ANYWHERE: Free-stand alone on a desk, mantel, or shelf or use the sawtooth hanger on back for easy hanging
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: Measures 6 x 4.5-inches; black distressed style frame with the state name hand lettered on side of frame
- SAY IT WITH SASS: Hilarious, sarcastic or heartwarming - Primitives by Kathy has just the right gift to tell them how you really feel
- Savor a slice of The Bay State with this beautifully crafted bamboo cutting board that features engraved artwork highlighting the top towns and attractions in Massachusetts
- Features many of the wonderful sights and places in the state— from Boston to Worcester, Plymouth Rock to Springfield, The Cape to The Berkshires and much more
- A great conversation piece when used as a serving board; flip the board over to the blank side to use as a high-quality, knife-friendly bamboo cutting board
- Makes an outstanding gift for anyone who loves Massachusetts; perfect for birthdays, housewarmings, weddings or any holiday occasion
- Add some eco-friendly style to your kitchen with Moso bamboo— an incredibly durable material and renewable resource that regrows quickly after harvest
New England Living Magazine