Winthrop, MA 02152
Winthrop MA Realtors Lodging Dining Business Vacations
Winthrop, Massachusetts rests on a peninsula at the beginning of the North Shore, just north of Boston. With seven miles of coastline, there are plenty of beaches to enjoy.
Donovan’s, Halford, Pico, Point Shirley, Short, Winthrop, and Yirrell are only a few of the Winthrop beaches.
The historic parkway, Winthrop Shore Drive, was built in 1899 by Charles Eliot and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2004.
Share Winthrop, Mass. information or add your business listing, contact us.
Winthrop, MA Settled: 1635
Winthrop, MA Population:
WINTHROP MA GIFTS
- TruTech Technology
- EVA heel cup
- Leather upper
- Removable EVA foot bed
- Textile lining
- Mountain letter graphic thermal pullover sweatshirt
- Fabric: Soft fabric, lightweight and comfortable to wear
- Feature: Long sleeve, round neck, drop shoulder, a fashionable sweatshirt
- Size recommendation: Please refer to size chart which we provide in our photos (not amazon's)
- Suitable occasions: Suit for casual wear, vacation, daily life and outgoing, easy to pair with jeans, pants, shorts, etc