Wrentham, MA 02093
Wrentham Realtors Business Lodging Dining
Wrentham, Massachusetts is 25 miles from Boston and only 20 miles from Providence, Rhode Island. Throughout Wrentham’s history, it has known several names; Wollomonopoag, Sheldonville, Lake Pearl Station, and Wampum Station.
Wrentham, MA is home to the first Blockbuster movie rental store in 1985, the owner Kevo Connelly took a petition to the city council hoping to change the town motto to “We don’t buy them, we Wrentham”. It passed, and today the town motto is visible around town, most notably on the Wrentham town center gazebo.
Share any Wrentham, Mass. information with us, or to add your business contact us.
Wrentham, MA Population:
WRENTHAM MA GIFTS
- This gag novelty clothing for Men, Women, Youth Kids, Teen Boys & Girls features humorous Boston to English translation makes a great present for anyone who speaks Bostonian slang and accent and helps to understand unique saying from the northeast
- Featuring Boston city skyline silhouette and dialect guide this tops apparel will be the perfect gift for Birthday, Christmas, Thanksgiving or any holiday occasion for al proud Bostonians from the State of Massachusetts.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Mayflower descendants, historians, genealogists and people who celebrate the Plymouth, MA 400 anniversary historic event will love this unique gift.
- If you plan to attend celebrations in Plymouth, UK or US, Cape Cod, or the opening ceremony in Boston, this Mayflower Anniversary design is the perfect thing to wear.
- 8.5 oz, Classic fit, Twill-taped neck